CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas Day


Marcos gets a new nutcracker every year. For some reason, he really loves them.

This is as close to getting a dog as we have ever come! The kids loved it.


This is everything Marcos made off with. He must have been a very good boy!

Isaiah opened all of his own gifts this year! I loved just being able to sit back, watch, and take pictures from time to time!

All of Saiah's stuff!

If that dog pee's on the carpet one more time!!!;)

Isaiah and his new Tricycle to take to the park. He really liked it.... for about 5 minutes!

All the Santa's sitting around relaxin'.
I am so thankful that we were able to have such a great Christmas. Watching the sparkle in your kids eyes, the magic of Christmas and all of the joy that it brings. It makes all the crazy shopping and running into rude people worth it! Being around family for me is really what it is about. I am so greatful for everything that we have. Thank you Mando for all of your hard work to make it all possible! I love you.

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

You have the cutest kids! I love the nutcracker--that is a really cute one!

Missy said...

Man, I wish we would've gotten one of those puppies! Your kids made out!!