CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Almost 17 months... time is flying!







We went out to Riverside last weekend to visit Nana and Papa. Whenever we go there, you cannot keep Isaiah inside. He loves to go in the back yard to play with the dogs, and feed them treats. Papa whistles and the dogs come running. He taught Isaiah how to throw the treats high enough in the air for the dogs to catch ! Another one of Saiah's favorite things to do outside is pick.....I think that is the Mecham in him! (He hasn't even attended one of those pool parties at Kim's so I don't know where he got it from!!haahaa) Papa started planting a garden a couple of years back with Marcos, that was "thier thing." Now that Isaiah is old enough, it is a boy thing. He loved going in and picking all the tomatos and chiles. He doesn't care if they are green tomatos or red. At the park, he would rather go and pick berries off the small plants, then play on the toys. I guess that is his simple pleasure, and he looks so cute doing it.
Words that he is saying now are:
1. Mom
2. Dad
3. Doe Does (for Marcos)
4. car (say it like your from Boston and you'll sound just like him... Pronounced Caw)
5. bus
6. money
7. mumps
8. more
9. Papa
10. Nana
11. Bella
12. dog
13. no no
14. cheese/ banana
15. hello/byebye and many more.
Animal sounds he knows:
1. cow
2. monkey
3. dog
4. cat
5. pig
6. frog
He knows his body parts and thinks his boogers are funny.
I don't think his tiny legs stop moving unless he is sleeping. He is always busy going!
His two favorite things are Elmo and his three blue blankets!
What a great gift you are to our family! I love starting my day off when you yell from your crib "MMMMOOOOOMMMM!" I'm not gonna lie, sometimes I wish you would sleep in for 30 min. longer.... but I love seeing your happy little face, it makes getting up super early worth it! You are getting so big, so quick! I love you so much! xoxoxox Mom

5 comments:

Kathleen Mecham said...

Your kids are so cute. They are lucky to have such a good mom and dad,

Missy said...

I can't believe he's that old already! What a cutie!

Kathleen Mecham said...

I think that they are so precious at that age.

Kathleen Mecham said...

I think it's been 17 months since your last post, What's up?

Carol Swift said...

I love the picture of him sitting on the bench.