CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

So... we just got back from Vegas on Thursday! We had a great time. Marcos woke up every day to a house full of cousins. He thought that he was in heaven. When we got to the airport to come home, he said "why can't we just live in vegas. I am going to miss my cousins so bad. We can live with Aunt Machelle." So, I tried telling him all the reasons that we needed to go home, for example Dad misses us, your friends miss you, school...... and he came back with, "Dad can move here with us. He can get a job with Uncle Delbert. I told him that Dad works behind a desk and would not like Uncle Delberts job. Then he can work with Uncle Darren and keep all the bad guys in jail, he told me. I said I don't know, you will have to talk to your Dad when we get home. So, one quick plane ride later, we get to baggage claim and see his Dad. Okay tell Dad what you told me at the airport in Las Vegas..... "I forgot." He is crazy!
So... after every trip it is funny to see what kind of things he has picked up from all the diffrent cousins and Aunts and Uncles. It usually takes a week or two, but eventually it all comes out... We woke up yesterday morning and Marc was in my room watching cartoons and I was in the living room feeding Isaiah. Marcos comes with a cupped hand and puts something in my mouth! I said what was that? (nothing was in his hand I was rather confused)He just gave me this smile and said, "I can't tell you, my cousins taught me something. What did they teach you I asked? Well, my cousins said that if you fart and cover it with your hand and feed it to someone they will throw up! Auuhghghggh! I am here to tell everyone that yes, I have officially been buttercupped by my five year old!!
Gross but a funny!

4 comments:

Anamarie said...

That is too funny. Don't you just love the influence of your own family. Makes me wonder how we all turned out ok:-)

Cherise said...

Makes me wonder if we really are normal?!!! hee hee

Kris said...

So glad you had fun on your trip. I love getting back to see family and just relaxing. It's fun to see the influences cousins have on your kids but the not-so-good influences are a pain to get rid of.

Kris said...

Oh, that's pretty hilarious that you got butter-cupped by your son! I'm waiting until my boys learn to do stuff like that. Actually I'm surprised my husband hasn't taught them yet!