CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our trip to Vegas


Isaiah's first plane ride...Marc's 50th??

My little brother Randy's first time seeing Isaiah. Aren't they so cute!?


This is my niece Riley talking on the phone to her dad. At the last minute in the car she decided that she wanted to come and live with me. When ever we asked her what her name was she would say Riley Margas! It was so cute! She called me mom all night, and my brother Uncle Darren! It was great.

Marcos can not keep up with the cousins! He was so exhausted this night. We woke him up to eat dinner, but he decided to go back to bed instead. He didn't even make it up the stairs...


2 comments:

Missy said...

Cute pics! I love the big smile on Ry's face as she truly believes she is your daughter. Don't you wish you lived closer?

Cherise said...

That's exactly how she was until that mean husband of your said that he was going to burn her lankey, and doll house!!! She is so freakin' cute!
As for living closer, I think about it everyday! I still have my count down until we get back to So. Cal!!!