CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Okay Brooke tagged me. You asked for it, so here ya go! Oh yeah I tag Brittney.

1. I am so in trouble when my mom reads this, but oh well. When we use to go toUtah to visit my grandparents, me and two of my siblings (that I will not drag under the bus with me) would go out in the pasteur to visit the horse Ginger. On the way back to the house we would pinky promise that on the way back, we could each take a turn and say as many curse words that we wanted and none of us could tell on the other!

2. When I was about 10 or 11, I went with my mom to pick my sister Mindy up at a friends house. Well, when my mom turned the corner I accidently opened the car door of the Rabbit and fell out! I held on for dear life and kept on running with the car! I had the bloodiest toe ever. My mom didn't realize it right away, but eventually she let me get back in the car! If you picture it, you will laugh even harder!

3. I use to be the manager at one of the City pools. That is how I met my man. We both ended up quiting at the same time. Me to do something different, him to move to Hawaii with his then girlfriend. I never gave guys my number, but when he was leaving I ran out and gave him mine. I asked him if he wanted hang out before he moved. He said sure, what are you doing tonite. I told him I had other plans. I really did. His version my plans were with my ex. We went out the next night. Here we are 7 years and 2 kids later.

4.I got dumped on my 16th birthday by my boyfriend Ian. He gave me a birthday card that said.."someone would have to wake up pretty early in the morning to pull one over on you! What an idiot!

5. I love to watch people trip or fall. I don't know why?! I just think it looks so funny. They have the most stunned look on their faces, and then they hit the ground! I am laughing just thinking about it. Man I am sick!

6. I love anything competitive. Swimming, volleyball, soccer, t-ball, snowboarding. I tried surfing and I am offically horrible! I am not one with the ocean, I freak out. One word "JAWS"!!!

12 comments:

Brittney said...

I remember your 16th birthday like it was yesturday. I felt so bad for you. You were so sad... What a blessing in the end!

Brooke said...

You are killin me!!! And who the heck is Ian?? Those were some good little insights.....

Missy said...

You are sick! That's why we love ya though!

Cherise said...

He was a year older then us. Remember that really ugly guy Johnny. He drove an old school black truck and parked in the last row of the parking lot. Anyway he Hung out with Dan Work sometimes too. Complete loser!

Cherise said...

Brittney....
I forgot that you were there. That is so funny! Someone up there had my back. Thank goodness!phew

Brooke said...

last name please, I got the year book right here : )

Cherise said...

I will have to look when I get to my moms house tomarrow. I really can't remember.

Kris said...

That made me chuckle about the swearing.

I remember seeing you while you were lifeguarding and I was getting my lifeguard license. Memba?

Those are too funny girl!

Cherise said...

Okay so I just looked up his last name. He is in the 95' year book. His last name is Sullivan. Pg.165 The best part, next to his picture Melanie Parker my best friend wrote "Happy birthday, I luv you! How hillarious is that! Sarcasm I love it!

Cherise said...

I do member that. SO funny. Did you ever end up lifeguarding?

Jen Rose said...

How sad girl. I probably remember that too from hangin with Mindy. It's crazy how time flies. But, I do hope that I never trip or fall in front of you!

Kris said...

No, I tried applying but all the jobs wanted me to work on Sundays, so I did the good girl thing and turned them down. Besides, I didn't realize it took me so long to get my license. I had to go back to college shortly after that. It was the summer between my 1st and 2nd year at Ricks. It was a good experience none the less, and I got to see you!!