CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

I feel so bad for my kids!

I wouldn't want to be a kid and have Mando and myself for parents...(only sometimes! )
The other night, Marcos was feeling a little left out. He had just fallen out of his chair at dinner. He came over for hugs and kisses to make it all better. A few minutes later he was walking around and just looked bored. I was feeding the baby, so I couldn't exactly play. Mando got up and said "Oh lets do what ever Isaiah does.!" So Mando lifted him up and started to burp him. Then I had to change Isaiah's diaper. So Mando, I thought was going to pretend to put a diaper on Marcos...NO he really put one of Isaiah's diapers on that poor little boy! Marc was laughing until I got the camera out and took a picture! When he got down I was going to show him what he looked like...he said "now erase that I am so embarrassed! Don't show anyone! So when we get to Vegas nobody better say that they saw my BIG boy in a diaper or I am dead!

5 comments:

Matt said...

matt0020021@yahoo.com

Matt said...

How old was your son was put back in the diaper?

This happened to me as a kid and it has a pretty profound effect on me.

It's something how something that may sound trivial can have an impact later on.

I felt like I had to write this bc of my own experience. Feel free to e-mail me and maybe I can explain more so this doesn't happen again. I would write my experience here, but it's just too personal.

Matt said...

That sentence was supposed to read "It has had a pretty profound effect on me" Sorry I'm typing while half asleep.

Unknown said...

Can i see more photos

Unknown said...

Hello, I had a similar experience, I was 7 years old and my parents worked at night and I had to sleep with my grandmother, one day I wake up when I woke up I peed on the bed and from there every night they put me a diaper when I did not need it was a very shameful experience since sometimes my younger cousins ​​who no longer wore diapers saw how they put one on me and they made fun of them not leaving their diapers until they were 10 years old, I am 14 years old now and those experiences are no longer forgotten.