CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Break at the L.A. Zoo


Antonio, Marcos, Isaiah, and Mari, at the L.a zoo.

I like this picture.

My little baby is growing up!

Marcos and Antonio looking at the snow tigers.
They had so many giraffe's. I don't know why they had all the baby giraffe's except for the youngest seperated from the rest of the herd.
This gorilla was huge! He came up to the window and picked little pieces of nuts and berries! It was so cool! Isaiah was facinated and making monkey noises! Marcos and Antonio were going nuts!
Are zebra's black with white stripes? Or .. White with black stripes?
We sat at the Tiger's cave forever. It was sitting under the tree, and all the sudden it got up and started roaring and pacing back and forth. I thought for sure it was going to jump up and grab someone to eat!

They had these cool little look out bubbles to watch the cute little critters eat!

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

What great pictures! I love the one with you and the boys (who are definitely of the Mecham genes) and the one with the bubbles in the ground. I've never seen anything like those. Hmmm...maybe if I copy your pictures, replace my face with yours, and then post it on MY blog, it will look like I actually took a REAL vacation. Not that I would ever, ever copy your once every three months post. :o)

Kathleen Mecham said...

response