CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Since my brother Ron likes Bri better and did a blog about her on her birthday! I thought I would do one for myself!...


( Thanks Missy, for all you kind words for my birthday blog)
Today was awesome, everyone in my family except for Doug and Brett called me to wish me a happy birthday! That never happens. I felt sooo spoiled!


When we woke up that morning, the boys wanted me to open my gift. They got me a new camera! I really love it! I have had a little bit of camera trouble the past couple of months. First I vacumed up the UB cord to download all my pictures, and then the night before Easter, my camera made a bunch of wierd noises and wouldn't turn on! I was so bummed, so we didn't get any Easter pictures!
So .... after I opened my camera they built themselves a fort. When I said that I wanted to take a picture they jumped out of the middle and Isaiah said"CHEESE"! He loves to take pictures!

It was Marcos' spring break, so I wanted to go and have fun with them on my Birthday, so we went to Jumpin' and Jammin'! This was Isaiah's first time going and really being able to play. They loved going there.

When we got there, it was sooo loud. Kids running around screaming and crying. Isaiah didn't care, he slept better there then when he is at home in peace and quiet! Strange.
It gave me and Marcos a while to play chase and a few other games together. We don't get that time to often, but when we do I really enjoy it!
When Isaiah woke up he was confused, but shortly after he realized how much fun he was goig to have!

He was afraid to walk across this bridge the first time in fear of falling. But eventually he got a little more comfortable.

Marcos found the keyboard section and stayed there and jammed a while. He had it on automatic play so he thought he was the best! He really got into it. I sat back and watched him from across the room. When he got to a really fast part of the song, his little leg whould turn, and press down hard like he was truely rockin' out!

This is Isaiah in the boucey house. He cracked me up! He would start wanted to make sure he had my full attention. He would yell "MOM...WATCH!" Then he would take one last huge jump in air and fall onto his butt! I love his big smile, it melts my heart.

This is the game floor that they have there. You can play dodgeball, the giant piano, or other games. My kids chose to use it as a giant dance floor!

Me and the kids getting ready for bed.
I really loved spending the day with the boys just having fun! My family is the most important thing in the world too me. I love seeing them smile and laugh! They make me so happy and make all the bad days feel better! I love you boys, thanks for making my birthday the best!

7 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun gift and party you had. RonKim was probably too busy feeling bad about his blog to take the time to post about you. I'm sure he would have written something brilliant and funny about you if he could have pulled himself out of the sad state he is in.

Missy said...

Thanks, I know I'm the favorite sis in law! ;)
Looks like you all had a great time! The kids love the pics. Ry says Isaiah is getting so big. And Luke wants to go there when we come to visit. He loves the keyboard too.

Kathleen Mecham said...

Get over yourself. I comment on all your posts, was forced to call you on your birthday by Darren (who was threatened by Missy). Besides, bree is hot, smart and feeds me, there is no contest. You don't even let me know when you are coming to town.

Cherise said...

Did my brother lie to me!! I don't think I saw a comment from him on my birthday, or home depot blog.
Bloggin' lier!
Carol: Your right! You are such a good friend to him! To justify why he didn't man blog about me on that day! I forgive him... for Carols sake!

Missy: We will have to go there when you come!

mindyandfamily said...

the picure of marcos in the couch fort looks like brett. I want to come to cali so bad!!!!!

Tiffany Nicole Asher said...

You need to put the angel pics : )

Kathleen Mecham said...

It's time for an update