CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY TO THE WORLD'S MOST INCREDIBLE, COOLEST, GREATEST, SILLIEST, MOST AWESOMEST little BROTHER EVER!!!!!




I just wanted to tell my most FABULOUS, most THOUGHTFUL, and GIVING brother Darren how much I love him! I was so happy that he came too Cali to see me for his birthday... or was it, came to see Disneyland for his birthday?( I think it was for me... anyways) He is such a great little brother. The amount of people he wanted to fight was amazing! He is so tough! Always sticking up for me! he really is my living HERO!! ;) I am so happy that he was so close in age with me! I remember when my mom was pregnant with him and my parents had called the family into the kitchen to discuss what we were going to name him. It was looking pretty crazy with all the random names flying around that table. The one that sticks out the most is Luke Skywalker. I still think my parents made a mistake by not naming him that! He is that TERRIFFIC! If only they could clone him, we could only be SOOO LUCKY!Brother I love you and again I am so blessed to be your sister!
Now I believe I have said all things that he told me and then some! So until next year, keep up the greatness and kill me with kindness and gifts! And next years birthday post will be SPECTACULAR!

4 comments:

Missy said...

AWWWW! That's so sweet.
I love that you put the pic of him in the tiara up. Classic!
Don't let him get away without posting about you on your next B-day!

Ron said...

You have great brothers, some really great family genes, no doubt.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mindyandfamily said...

awwww that is so freakin cute. But im still his favorite sister!!!