CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures from his 1st birthday party.....


He had his first hair cut! He looks so grown up! (Can you tell I cut it?)

Saiah and Daddy. He wasn't sure what to think of people in our house.

Showing off his ride to his cousin Bella....22's son!!

If you fake laugh at him randomly he thinks it is funny and starts cracking up!

They had to take a little intermission from the birfday party! To much dancing... I think Bella may have fallen asleep dancing with her hands over her head!! haa haa

Sorry for the boob shot, but I thought this picture was funny! He hated the frosting, but most of all he hated the frosting on his hands. He settled for a delicious banana popsicle instead!

He helped open the first one, and from there we lost control. All the kids started opening the rest. He got a new car garage, lego's and a couple of cute outfits. Yay!
It's the end of the party and it hit me..... I'm sad. My baby is getting so big so quickly! What if this is my last little baby, and last first birthday party? I would love another baby, but am okay with just having the two boys. (Unless I hit the lottery, then it is on!)heehee... Why couldn't it be like this...If you think that it may be your last child, I think that baby should come with a little controller. Something that you can keep them small for a while longer. So you can really enjoy each age that much more. When you are ready, just turn that sucker and bam.... you are at the next stage. Sorry, that was just my thought, and it sounded really good.

1 comments:

Missy said...

Oh, I want one of those remotes too. You have me dreading Cole's first b-day already!
What a cute boy, I like his hair cut. I wish we could've been there for his big day. The kids couldn't believe he is one now. The picture of him and Bella sleeping is too cute!