CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Isaiah!!!


Isaiah was born August 17th, 2007. 6lbs. 10 oz. 19.5 inches.









I am the luckiest mom! Having you in my life is what keeps me going. I love that you are the happiest baby in the world. You are always wearing a big smile on your face. Nothing phases you. You get knocked down, you get right back up like you didn't feel a thing. You are so strong and determined. If any thing gets in your way you try to find a way around it, or just knock it down and continue on your mission of terror! You bring us some much fun, excitement, and joy! Without you my life I would feel incomplete.
I love it when you climb on my back and want to play. Or when you get tired and want to eat, you find your favorite blankey and follow me until I pick you up and rock you in the chair. (When you fall asleep you are so snuggley and warm.) Or when you want me to sing you one of your favorite songs, you put your head on my chest and just listen. I love seeing your personality. You are so goofy and funny, but can also be misceivious. You like to sneak up behind Marcos and pull his hair, or pinch him really hard to get him to scream! Once you get that, you are satisfied and leave.
I am so greatful for you, and the many things that you have brought to my life! I love you Bubba's!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe your little baby is already 1, time flies huh! We are planning to come and go to Disneyland soon so you'll have to schedule me in for some shopping for sure! I loved shopping with you when we came to Vegas like forever ago but I remember thinking how awesome you where!!! How far are you from Disneyland?

Carol Swift said...

He's so cute! Like his mom, of course.