CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

A date at the Orange County Fair with Marcos


Everything that you see behind us, is made out of sand. It took them three days to shape it! I thought it was pretty cool!



I told Marc to go stick his head in the hole so I could take a picture. I thought for sure he saw the guy one on the right, but I think he got confused. So me being the jerk that I am, hurried and took the girly picture. He was all upset that he was in the dress!


We fixed it! He is all man!

We ran into some friends there, and the kids went on rides together the rest of the day. Antonio, and Marcos, and Mari.

This slide is fun as heck! You fly down it so fast!
This ride tripped me out, he isn't strapped in, he is just suppose to hold on for his dear life. It goes up in the air fast and spins! His whole entire body could fit through the bars! I could just see him flying out of that thing!..... (Look at the kids hair next to him!!Haahaa I wanted to die. Him and his whole family were rockabillies!!!! What the crap! (we didn't know them!)
Marc's favorite ride this year was the yo-yo swing. This was the first year he was tall enough to ride it! You know my kid only wears flip flops, which made it more entertaining! He was trying to keep them from falling off. I swear his feet were almost over his head, and he was stiff as a board with a cheesy grin on his cute face! Man he cracks me up! Tried to get a picture of it, but it didn't turn out. :(

1 comments:

Missy said...

Ok, that ride where he has to hold on freaks me out too. The sand stuff is awesome. Luke and Ry asked if they can go to that fair too. We'll have to try for next year.
We missed you on Sunday too!