CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What up Peeps!....I AM BACK! DON'T PEE YOUR PANTS JUST ENJOY THE RANDOMNESS OF THE NEXT 500 PICTURES!


I asked Marc to go put on some shorts, and he ended up in a pair of Isaiah's jeans!

Marcos and his friend Madelyne at tree climbing park. That's what we call it any way!

Trip to Vegas... Had to stop at Letherby's and share a Daddy Dave's banana split! Yummy!


Poor Marcos... Did a back flip into the pool! 5 hours in the ER and 4 staples to the head, makes for a horrible day!


I don't think he will be doing that again anytime soon!
My little man looking so sweet at the beach.

Marc loves the beach... I, not so much! If they could plant grass or pour concrete all the way up to the water.....That would be heaven! The dirt makes me feel ecky!






0 comments: