CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

You can't beat a day at the pool


Marcos is such a fish. He loves the pool, and swimming. I think it's funny when someone comes to the pool, and doesn't know that he can swim. He wait's in the jacuzzi. He see's his next target getting in... he walks toward the deeper part of the pool, cannonballs in and starts jumping up and down like he can't swim. He has almost been saved by fully dressed people and swimming people. I try to yell to Marc too stop. While yelling to them that he really does know how to swim! Thank goodness I stopped the dressed ones! He is such trouble!!

The cutest face in the whole world!


I sat a huge beach towel down so Isaiah could get down and crawl without hurting his knee's. He went to the edge and felt the pavement. He was trying to figure out what the heck it was. His face looked so puzzled, and he kept putting his hand down like so, and rubbing it back and forth.

6 comments:

Z-bone said...

my parents moved as far north as you can here in vegas. just temporarily. i don't kno if they wanna go back to utah. its to cold. all my bro's and sis's are in still in utah. i will never live there..i got into this apprenticeship when i was 18 and i graduate next month. i do electrical. worken for a company called acme. they do mostly traffic signals and street lights. i like it. that was my old harley in the pic. im looking into building a custom bike. i guess im looken for a hobby since i wont be in skool anymore..yes!! i hate skool. i havent had a girlfriend for like 2 years. i hate the drama and bs. im pretty much daten around and seeing whats out there. no kids in mind..not for awhile. dont worry about all the questions..its been way to long since i talked to you. i hope everythings going good for you. you wouldv been a bad A$$ sister n law. you were way way fun. too bad i wasnt a lil older when we worked together at stardust;) we wouldv definitely partied it up..i don't kno if i ever told ya but thanks for hooken it up with that job..i still owe ya. do you visit vegas alot? what part of cali you in? laterz

Missy said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone with Isaiah. Maybe cause we don't get to see you guys as often! He is such a cross between the two of you. We miss you too! Can't wait till you're in So. Cal. I want to come for a visit soon, I need to get out of town!! And a belly pic?? Girl, I'm just too big. I'll see what I can do for ya though, just cause I love ya!

Kris said...

Aaawww... what I would give to spend a nice warm summer by the pool.

Brooke said...

hey lady...where you at in cali right now? i read that you were movin to so cal soon. Dude, you need to give me a call when you are our way! love the stories about your boys..your kids are so cool! love ya

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris said...

Are you moved in yet?