CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

8 month's old and growing





I was in the shower, and this is the only way to contain him for 10 min. I guess the sound of the water was a little too relaxing this day!
Let me start by saying, my baby is not a baby anymore. He has been crawling around since he was 6 months old, pulling himself up to everything since 7 month's. And now, he started holding on and walking around the furniture. Soon he will be Mr. Independent. :( I know this is a good thing, but I wanted him to be a baby for just a little while longer!
He is such a happy go lucky kid. I love the way he looks at me with those big brown eyes, the way he sings along with me, his cute laugh, playing peek-a-boo, and snuggling him before he falls asleep. He makes me feel so warm and relaxed. I love you Isaiah, you bring so much joy to my life!

0 comments: