CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I got this from Brookes blog.....
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me a short or long time...anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on you blog and see how many people have a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game, and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.....

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! Do you remember when we used to climb the wall between Robins and your house? I remember I was so scared from the rickety ladder and you were cracking up at me trying to get me to jump! I thought walking around the block was a better solution but you talked me into climbing backwards down that ladder! Dang....so many crazy memories!

Anamarie said...

I remember often, standing in the hitting line at volleyball practive waiting for our turn to hit and just bagging on Coach Robertson. We were so mean to her, but somehow, we always ended up doing what she said. Ha Ha!

Glad you got your computer fixed, that is so scary.