CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

LUKEY STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!


Note: That is not pee underneath him!

If you are a follower of my man blogger brother Ron/Kim. Then you will understand the above photo of my nephew Luke showing us his favorite side!
Not to mention the note that I found the other day when I was cleaning behind the toy box. I know the visit was a while ago, but the back side of the toy box only gets cleaned every so often. It is to heavy! He and Marcos kept on writing these notes to Riley and of course, Riley and I would have to retaliate. I personally like how he signed Mom and Dad at the end of it!

Ron and I decided that Luke is one funny kid!

5 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I like his picture on the purple dinosaur, too. Funny boy!

Missy said...

What a dork!! I didn't know it said mom and dad.

Kathleen Mecham said...

I guess he's proud of his butt. Just like his Dad

mindyandfamily said...

i miss u my mexi cracker! i need u to come visit me soon!!!!!!!

Ron said...

From another man-blogger, I love it!!