CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Marcos had his cast taken off...


Marcos had his cast removed on January 23rd. The x-ray tech had to take Marcos back and get another x-ray to make sure it was healed. His name was Joe. I wasn't able to go into the room, because I had Isaiah with me. The room was right across from the waiting room, and the door had a window so you could look in.
While in the waiting room, Isaiah managed to pull out one of the palm tree plants from its pot by the root and get soil everywhere! I tried to repot it, but there was no disguising it.
While I was repotting the plant, I heard a loud roar of laughter but didn't know where it was coming from. Joe came flying out of the room red faced and histarical! He said, " did you hear that?"
Me: No
Joe: Your son is so funny! He made my day!
Me: Oh great... what did he say?
Joe: I asked him if he could hold really still for Joe, and he said.... Oh yeah like Jo- mama!
Marcos: smiling and ever so pleased with himself!