CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkin's and "BOO~ING friends.....


Isaiah was eating the top of the pumpkin. GROSS!

The other night we were boo'ed. Someone...(my friend Tiffany) left a goodie bag on our door step, knocked and ran. Marcos was so excited! It said that you had to return the favor to 2 more families, so tonight was our night. We carved the pumpkin's, and went out to BOO people. We were so sneaky, and didn't even get caught! We are two for two. It was just Marcos and I, and this was our conversation on the way home.....
Me: Man Marcos, you are the BEST BOO'er ever!!!
Marcos: Oh yeah man, even ancient thieves would have tried to steal that treat basket!
I was laughing to myself so hard! I would like to just sit inside of his head for a day, he is the funniest kid when I am outside, I could only imagine what it would be like inside.... Laugh, Laugh, pee my pants, laugh, pee some more, laugh, go to sleep from laughing so much, wake up and do it all over again!

0 comments: