CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Taking Marcos to school today...

I decided before I took Marc to school today, that we would stop at Wendy's and get some lunch. So we pull into the drive- thru, (because we had to eat in the truck. It was a rainy day, and I swear they had a geriatrics field trip there! It looked like it was snowing inside from all the white hair. Sorry, I will get back to my story....) I order and wait for the food, and the conversation went something like this..
Marcos: Mom you are sweet and sour and Dad is Barbeque sauce.
Me: Why am I sweet and sour?
Marcos: Because you are the nicest mommy!
Me: So why is daddy Barbeque sauce?
Marcos: Because he is grumpy sometimes, and when I get in trouble he makes me sit on my bed for a long time!
Me: When you get in trouble with me, I send you to your room too!?
Marcos: Yeah, but not for very long. Lets make a new rule, how ever old you are you have to go to your room for that long.
Me: (thinking to myself, this kid is to smart) No.
How do they even think about this stuff at this age?!?I hope I am still sweet and sour!

1 comments:

Kris said...

Ahh, you're soooo sweet and sour! I love it when kids say stuff like that. It's the sweetest thing!