CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I found Rudolph today!


He chose his own pose here!

Today was a REALLY crappy day. It just started off really bad, and continually got worse. I felt fat today. Getting Marc ready for school was a headache, because he woke Isaiah up from his nap so he could play with him. So now I have a crying baby to deal with, and try to get Marc to school on time. We had to stop and get the teachers a stinkin' Christmas gift, so I stopped at Starbucks to get a gift card.While I was getting the baby out of the truck, Marcos took off on me in the parking lot (dangerous).I felt like I spent the first half of the morning yelling. (I felt really bad.) Then Isaiah cried all the way to take Marc to school and then all the way home. I just felt like a loser mom.... Okay, Enough complaining I promise!
I walked into Marcos' class room to pick him up, and the whole class was sitting in a circle with these little antlers on their heads and red painted nose's. Sounds so stupid, but I started to get teary eyed. It just made my whole day! He was so proud of his disguise. He thought I couldn't tell that it was him! The look on his face was priceless. He brings me so much happiness, and laughter, and other times anger. But at the end of the day, I am so happy to have such an awesome kid. And also I'm so lucky to be a mother! Needless to say, my day had gotten better!

6 comments:

Anamarie said...

Oh, Cherise! I feel your pain girl! I have been there so many times I can't remember them all now. But I know the good days make those bad ones seem so far away.

You just gotta vent and get it out, it helps you feel better.

You are a super mom, keep it up.

Cherise said...

I agree with ya girl!!! It does feel better when you vent. I just can't wait for the next day to come, so the bad one will go away! You feel me!??

Missy said...

How cute! Luke and Ry loved the pictures. So, are you guys coming down to Vegas?

Cherise said...

I think so. We will probably be there on Thursday. Would you care if we stayed with you? I know it will be a full house. Let me know.

Kris said...

I think you just made every Mother cry. We've all been there. Sometimes it feels like more bad than good, but when those good days sneak in, they're hard to forget. You even tackled ginger bread houses! I haven't dare try yet. You are a Super Mom and you're doing a fantasitc job with those babies.

Cherise said...

Kristina,
It's good to know that I am not the only one that has those days. As for the the gingerbread house.. I wouldn't have known where to begin had we not had the kit. It came with everything!