CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Marcos' first day of school.....





It was so sad. He was so excited the night before school started! Mando's mom came down to stay the night, so she could see him off the first day with me...I think she thought I was going to lose it and cry all over the strangers! haaha Anyway, Marc woke up bright and early. We went through the morning routine, breakfast, shower, cartoon, brush teeth, and then I realized.... He had a kinked neck. He looked like he didn't have his V8 juice! His head was calked to one side and he couldn't tip it back, or straighten it. I felt so bad! I just wanted him to stay home, I didn't want his first day to be like that! Needless to say he went, and loved it.
When I went to pick him up, I asked him how his day was and what all they did. He said it was really good. When I asked how recess was, he said FUN! When I what they had for snack, man did I get an ear full! BAD.... you are trying to starve your son! You were suppose to pack me a snack and you didn't!! (In my defense, this is all new to me. None of the papers that they sent home said to pack your child a snack. It just said what time snack time was!) So we got past that. I asked him if he played with anyone, or made any new friends?
Marcos: No
Me: Why not
Marcos: (ahh) No body was cool enough!
This is going to be an interesting year!

2 comments:

Missy said...

What a character!! Gotta love that cute boy! Luke gets kinked necks too. It couldn't be those heads those skinny boys have to carry around.

Laurie Mitton said...

Hey Cherish, it Laurie & Rod great to see you here. I know how you feel when Emilee went to school who now is 8 & baptized. I cried. Now I've got Luke into preschool & he's only gone a few hours a day the first day we did great. Although on the second day it was show and tell and I forgot to pack anything. Needless to say I was the mom who had done I unthinkable. I had no idea, they never said thee was sharing time. So your not alone. Who the kids have gotten so big.