CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008


Remember dating.... and your boyfriend would come and decorate your room with streamers, and balloon's. Wasn't that fun? When you didn't know what to expect! I think it was more fun watching my niece walk in the house to see what her boyfriend had done for her! She looked so nervous, happy, and like her heart was going to bounce out of her chest! It did however make me feel a little old all at the same time.
We went to lunch with Racheal and Stephanie before leaving for the airport.
Saying our goodbye's to Stephanie! We sure do miss her! I loved going and hanging out with her! We had such a great time!

1 comments:

Missy said...

Seeing Rach makes me feel old too. How fun to get to see them. I miss them just looking at the pics. Glad you had a good time, and so glad you finally posted. I can't believe how much Isaiah has grown!