CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

My crazy boy!





Marcos has been into taken a lot of pictures of himself, the T.v., dirty diapers, and anything else that is silly! It use to be that he liked pictures of his tongue and other peoples tongues. Don't ask me why! These were some that I recently came across in the camera.
It stinks that I don't have any pictures out doing actual stuff, but is cold and rainy here. However Marc and Mando found time to go swimming the day that we did have sunshine! I think it was 60 degree's or something like that. The pool was heated, but the air was brisk. Marc loved it. He is such a good little swimmer. I think he may have gills!

7 comments:

Missy said...

How cute! Ry has been taking all kinds of pics with my cell phone. I've never even showed her how to use it either! I can't believe how much Isaiah is looking like Marc. He's so cute!

Kris said...

Ahhhh... those eye lashes! They are a mile long! Your boys are so adorable!

Brooke said...

So dang cute! It's fun to have boys, huh! They are silly, just like their momma!!!

Brooke said...

Hey, ask Mindy if she has any idea what ever happened to Joey Song? remember him???

Gabey said...

Cherise! Hey it's Gabe Herron! How are you? I've been finding so many blogs of people I haven't seen for years and really miss!!! I can't believe you are a momma, well, yeah I can. Everyone seems to be anymore. Anyway, love to hear from you!
gabeherron@gmail.com

Cherise said...

Brooke,
Oh my gosh, Joey Song. He was crazy! I will ask Mindy tommorrow. Let me get back to you on that one.

Cherise said...

Brooke,
I asked Mindy and she has no clue what happened to him.