CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Isaiah Tobias Vargas is here! Finally... he was born on August 17th. He weighed in at a whopping 6lbs. 10 oz. and was 19.5 inches long.
He is such a good baby. They had to keep coming in and taking his blood. They had to take it from his arm the first night. He made a little cry, and then decided he was to tired, so he just went to sleep. The nurses were shocked that he wasn't screaming.
So, here are all the pictures that I have so far. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Jen Rose said...

Congratulations girl! I am so excited for you and your family! Cute baby!

Kris said...

Congratulations on your baby. What a cutie. There's just something about two boys. Precious.

Cherise said...

Thanks guys! We love just sitting and holding him. I feel like all we do is stare at him. He's probably thinking we are all nuts!

Brooke said...

Congrats!!!!! I wish I could enlarge your pictures so I can see you and your cute baby better. I'm so happy for you!

Kris said...

Yeah, you need to put your pictures with your posts rather than on the side so we can see you and your baby better!!!!

Cherise said...

Hey thanks for the tip, I just figured it out! I am new to this whole thing. It may take a little bit.